politica sulla riservatezza
- Scope of Application
Applicable: website or its related activities involving personal information collecting, using, and protecting.
- Policy Content
- For the simple the website browsing and file downloading, users will not be collected for any personal information.
- The website will record user IP address, time of Internet access, and the number of information search.
- When using various services on the website, such as quote inquiry, we will ask users to provide the full name, phone, fax, e-mail and the respective authorities.
Use Information:Due to website internal management, by user's website access information, website traffic and online behavior can be processed as a "total analysis" for the important reference to enhance service quality, and this analysis will not apply to any "individual user".
Information Sharing:Unless your agreement or special law regulations, the website will never sell, exchange, or rent any of your personal information to other groups, individuals or private companies However, except for the following circumstances:
- Cooperate with the lawful administration of justice if needed.
- Cooperate with the related authorities in accordance with operational needs for investigation or use.
- Disclosure is required by law, or for maintenance, improvement and management of the website service.
Cookies on Your Browser File:
- To provide a better, a more personalized service, and to facilitate your participation in activities, cookies changes as your personal activities on the website change.
- In order to count the number of visitors and analyze browsing patterns to understand the state of web browsing, the website will hold on the principle of privacy protection to write and read cookies in your browser.
- If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser functions you use to High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but may lead to some functions of the website not working properly.
- The Protection of Data
- Website hosts are equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security devices and necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal data using strict protection measures, only authorized personnel can access your personal information. All relevant processing personnels are required to sign confidentiality contracts. Any person who violates confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust the relevant units of this website to provide services due to business needs, this site will also strictly require that it abide by the confidentiality obligations, and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that it will actually comply.
- The Website Related Links
- Policy for Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly provides.
- To eliminate dangers in your life, body, freedom or property.
- It is necessary to collaborate with a public agency or an academic research institution for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the way the data is processed or exposed does not identify a particular party.
- When you act on the website, violate the terms of service, or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause harm to any person, the website management determines that the disclosure of your personal data is to identify, contact or take legal action by necessary.
- It is in your interest.
- When this website asks helpers to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourcing vendors or individuals.
The webpages of this website provides internet links of other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, this linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website. You must refer to the privacy protection policy in this linked website.
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations. The circumstances of the foregoing proviso include, but are not limited to: